Etobicoke Travel: Top 10 List Travel Guidebooks
Top 10 travel guidebooks and websites by Kathleen Wyatt and Steve Keenan
- Time Out must-have city guides written by locals.
- Bradt hits places other guidebooks don't visit
- Lonely Planet concise, entertaining and easy to use.
- Rough Guides backpacker's choice,with budget-focused information.
- LUXE City Guides "Sex and the City" in a handbook, fits in your purse.
- Footprint jam-packed with details, epecially South America.
- Dorling Kindersley 3D maps
- Good Hotel Guide Independent reviews & readers' tips, with discounts/coupons.
- Inyourpocket.com Printable PDFs.
- Baedeker one of the original guide books